Training for Clients/Upon Request
- Project Cycle Management Training for the NGO Forward Looking, January 2016
- Project Cycle Management Training for the ACTED Nepal, April 2016
- Proposal Writing Training for Resource Centre for Primary Health Care (RECPHEC), June 2016
- Project Cycle Management Training for Umbrella Foundation, November 2015
- Project Cycle Management Training for CAED, November 2015
- One-day session on Diversity Review Tools for Swiss Embassy Community of Practice (CoP). December 2014
- Support Staff Development Programme (SSDP) training for staff of FHI 360. December 2014
- Project Cycle Management Training for Senior Partner Offices staff of ICIMOD. November 2014
- Report Writing Training for the M&E Officers of Partner NGOs of USAID/Sajhedaari Bikaas Project. August 2014
- 2-day training on Supervisory Skill Development Programme and coaching sessions for the Ipas Nepal. June –July 2014
- Job Search Skill Training and Career Enhancement Program for Interns of Suaahara Project – Save the Children. May 2014/December 2014
- Team Building Training program of Himal Power Limited (HPL). April 2014
- Effective Communication and Presentation Skill (ECPS) Training for 22 participants of Poverty Alleviation Fund (PAF). April 2014
- A 5-day Project Cycle Management Training of ECPAT Luxembourg. February 2014
- Refresher Training for Regional Representatives (RRPs) of Enabling State Program (ESP). December 2013
- Support Staff Development Programme (SSDP) training for staff of UNFPA. August 2013
- Working together for Common Results and NGO Management Training for Ipas Nepal Staff. July 2013
- A 4-day Training Programme on communication and presentation skills using Training of Trainers (ToT) Approach for Guardian Federation of Persons with Intellectual Disabilities (GFPID), Nepal. February 2013
- Organisation Development training for the staff and Board Members of Jagriti Mahila Mahasangh (JMMS) funded by UNFPA. December 2012
- Training on Good Governance for Guardian Federation of Persons with Intellectual Disabilities (GFPID), Nepal. November 2012
- Fund Raising Training Programme for Guardian Federation of Persons with Intellectual Disabilities (GFPID), Nepal. October 2012
- GIZ, Report Writing Training Programme for Government Employees working as statisticians. September 2012
- Support Staff Development Programme (SSDP) training for staff of FHI 360. July 2012
- A 3-day Training Programmes and Workshops of Small Town Water Supply and Sanitation Project (STWSSP). July 2012
- Session on Team Building for National Democratic Institute’s Future Leadership Academy (FLA) Phase – I and II, June – July 2012
- Training on Presentation and Public Speaking Skills with the objective to enhance and upgrade the capacity of their Regional staffs in communication and presentation for Nepal Health Sector Support Programme (NHSSP). June 2012
- Training on Resource Mobilisation, Proposal Writing with the application of Result Based Management for Working Women Journalists (WWJ). February – March 2012
- Capacity building workshop on resource mobilisation for various selected NGO’s as requested by UNFPA. The workshop aimed to enhance the capacity to use various resource mobilisation skills and tools including results based management. Additionally a 3-5 year resource mobilisation plan was developed for their respective organisations. December 2011
- Capacity Building Training Programme on Project Cycle Management and Proposal & Report for Staffs/Members of the Member Organizations of AYON. November 2011
- Developing a toolkit for Training of Trainers and conduct the training program for ICIMOD. May – July 2011
- Organisation Management and Fund Raising Training Programme for HURF’s Members & Staffs Ilam. April 2011
- UNV Field Workers’ Training Programme concerning good governance and its implementation at the local government for Urban Environment (PPPUE). May 2011
- Organisational Development and Result Based Management Training for the staff of Collective Campaign for Peace’s (COCAP) Human Rights Project, to strengthen the network by developing member organisations. March 2011
- Special Orientation Programmes for the support staff members of DFID Nepal. March 2011
- Retirement Planning Workshop for the staff members of the US Embassy. February 2011
- Planning and Monitoring Evaluation Training for the staff of Good Neighbours Nepal. February 2011
- Cultural Orientation and Preparatory Support Package for Visiting (Expatriate) Consultants of Fornebu Consulting Norway. This programme aimed at making the consultants aware of the sensitivities of the cultural diversity of Nepal and the communities they would work with or be exposed to. This programme was also meant to introduce the consultants to the richness and interlinks of Nepal’s cultures. December 2010
- Support Staff Development Programme (SSDP) on capacity building, coaching and counselling for staff of UNIFPA, UNICEF, Danida HUGOU and LFP. December 2010
- Monitoring and Evaluation training for the programme implementers of the project ‘Improved Existing RH Package Under Kafe@Teen Programmes for Up-scaling with Involvement from Key Stakeholders’ of LPPKN (the National Population and Family Development Board, Malaysia) commissioned by International Council on Management of Population Programmes (ICOMP), Malaysia. November 2010
- Design and implementation of Customer Service Training for staff of Patan Hospital to develop understanding of the way Patan Hospital deals and interacts with its clients and improve the service delivery. November 2010
- Communication skills development and report writing training for Plan Nepal. July 2010
- Capacity development of the Western Terai Landscape Complex Project (WTLCP) Management Staff Workshop. In support to WTLCP to establish effective management system to help it build its mission of building capacity for the conservation and sustainable use of Nepal’s Western Terai Landscape Complex. June 2010
- Negotiating Health Development (NHD) – Leadership Training for the Ministry of Health and Population, Nepal. August – September 2009
- Training on Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting for partners of Family Planning Association of Nepal (FPAN)/Global Fund Program for HIV/AIDS. August 2009
- Capacity Development Programme for the staff and members of partner organisations of EcoHimal through training on effective proposal designing and report writing. August 2009
- Training on Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting for Partners of Family Planning Association of Nepal/Global Fund Program for HIV/AIDS. August 2009
- Leadership and Team Building Programme and Social Inclusion, Gender & Good Governance Training for Field Staff of District Road Support Programme (DRSP). July – August 2009
- Report Writing Training Programme for TEWA. July 2009
- Support Staff Development Programme (SSDP) for Rural Village Water Resource Management Project (RVWRMP). July 2009
- Project Proposal Writing Training for Staff & Members of Local NGOs of Jajarkot District conducted by Panch Tara Yuba Samrakshak Manch (PTYSM), Jajarkot. June – July 2009
- Development of Tools and Guidelines for Monitoring and Evaluation UNFPA Supported Trainings for UNFPA Nepal. March 2009
- Development of Business Plan for Minergy (private company) supported by VSBK programme Nepal. January 2009
- Proposal Writing Training for the Staff of INSEC’s partner organisations. September 2008
- Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) training for World Food Programme (WFP). September 2008
- Proposal and Report Writing Training for RHTC Trainers of ADRA Nepal. August 2008
- Proposal Writing Training for Staffs of the Partner Organisations of Informal Sector Service Centre (INSEC). August 2008
- Team Building Workshop for National Indigenous Women’s Federation (NIWF). July 2008
- Proposal Writing Training for the station managers of FM radios supported by British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) World Service Trust. July 2008
- Capacity Development Programme for The Gender Responsive Organisation Partners for Consolidating Capacity in Gender Response Organisation (CCGRO). July 2008
- Capacity Building Training to enhance the professional skills for staff members of the Regional Renewable Energy Service Centres (RRESCs)/ESAP. May 2008
- Training on Accompanying Processes of Change- self and staff motivation and working in interdisciplinary and intercultural teams for DED Nepal. May 2008
- Parent Association for Mentally Retarded (PAFMR) and Organisational Development Centre (ODC) for Designing and Facilitation of the Fund Raising Skill Development Workshop. May 2008
- Report Writing Workshop for United Nations Mission in Nepal (UNMIN). June 2008
- NGO Development & Management Training Programme for USC Nepal by ODC Fund Raising Realities and Strategies. May 2008
- Career Development Workshop for Department for International Development (DFID) Nepal. February 2008
- Support Staff Development Programme for ESAP and ESP. February 2008
- Communication Skills Training for the staff of Mid-West Field Offices of Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC). January 2008
- Strengthening the organisational, management, leadership, networking, fundraising and proposal/report writing capacity of the partner organisations of MEDEP to function more effectively and more independently in a sustainable manner, Kavre and Banke. July – October 2007
- NGO Development and Project Management Training for the field officers of the INF and SOS. May 2007
- Management and Leadership Competency Development Programme for board members and staff of NGO FONIN and its member organisations, supported by DanidaHUGOU. March – December 2007
- NGO Development and Management Training for World Vision International, Bhaktapur. June 2006
- Skills Upgrading Training Programme on Report and Proposal Writing for Beyond Beijing Committee (BBC). March 2006
- Draft proposal on Project Management Training for UNESCO. March 2006
- Design and implementation of Customer Service Training for staff of Patan Hospital to develop understanding of the way Patan Hospital deals and interacts with its clients and improve the service delivery. February and July 2006
- Facilitated training programme on Result Based Management (and monitoring framework) for the staff of Care Nepal (October, 2006) and United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization-UNESCO, Nepal (October, 2005)
- Business Plan Development and Training Skills Training for F-Skill Franchisees (Business Organisations Heads), F-Skill/Helvetas. The training aimed at enhancing the knowledge and skills of partner franchisees in developing business plans for their respective business. September 2005
- Skills upgrading workshop on report and proposal writing for WWF NP. September 2005
- NGO Development and Management Training Program Parents Association for Mentally Retarded Persons (PAFMR), Kathmandu. April 2005
- NGO Development and Management Training Program Parents Association for Multiple Community Development Service (MCDS), Lalitpur. April 2005
- Advisory Skills Training for the Senior Management Team for Britain Nepal Medical Trust (BNMT). January 2005
- Skills Upgrading Training on developing professional presentation skills for Officers and Service Providers of Alternative Energy Promotion Centre (AEPC). Provided the participants with a foundation for communicating effectively to present their ideas for greater impact and results. May 2004
- Training on Social Survey Techniques for the project staff of King Mahendra Trust for Nature Conservation (KMTNC)/The Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP). March 2004
- Technical, Behavioural and Leadership Skills Development Training for newly recruited staff of the National Human Rights Commission (NHRC). 2004
- Advisory Skills Training for SNV Advisors in Asia Region & East Africa Region. The 2 week intensive training programme focused on skills development for SNV advisors covering a wide range of topics to develop competency to work with clients/partners in a development context. February/March 2002 & November 2003 in Laos, June 2002 in Ethiopia and September 2003 in Vietnam
- Management & Leadership Development Programme (MLDP) for Middle and Senior Managers of Himal Power Limited, a private hydropower company with Norwegian Investment. The long term learning programme entailed comprehensive TNA and job profiling, modular learning sessions and project assignments with review of the capacity development at the end. The training developed the managerial knowledge, skills and attitude of the managers to allow them perform their duties more effectively (apart from their technical competencies). August 2003 – May 2004
- Sub Health Posts and Health Posts Handover and Management Orientation to the VDC Health Management Committees in three districts of Nepal as part of government’s decentralisation programme in the health sector. Jointly undertaken by National Health Training Centre and ODC; commissioned by DFID’s District Health Strengthening Programme. January – April 2003
- Multiple Cross- Cultural Management Training for staff and volunteers of DED (German Development Services), GTZ projects and partners, VSO, and several UN agencies. Facilitated and harnessed the potential of the cultural diversity for effective working relations and work environment. March 1999 – November 2002
- Training of Trainers (ToT) on Training Technology for Social Partners of IEM/ESPS – Danida. The ToT aimed at enhancing the participants’ training design and delivery skills. August 2001
- Training for Asian Development Bank (ADB) Nepal on public relations and customer services to staff and managers of all the branches of the financial banking sector in Nepal. July – November 2000
- Enhancing Managers’ Skill Under Uncertainty Programme. August 2015
- Effective Communication and Presentation Skills (ECPS) Programme. February 2015
- Leadership Development Programme (LDP) training for the staffs of Sankalpa.
- In-house training programme on Supervisory Competency Development Programme (SCDP).
- In-house training programme on Effective Report Writing, Sansthagat Bikas Consultancy Kendra (SBCK).
- Project Proposal Writing Training for Staff & Members of I/NGOs & Projects.
- Report Writing Training for NGOs’ Members /Staff & Project Staff, Nepalgunj.
- Writing Successful Proposal for Fund Raising Training for NGOs & CBOs Facilitated by SBCK/ODC Inc.
- Support Staff Development Programme.
- Advanced Executive Leadership Development (AELP) Programme for senior executives of development, public and corporate organisations.
- Senior Executive Development programme focussing on Scenario Planning as a tool and leadership development for senior executives of development, public and corporate organisations.
- Management and Behavioural Training (MBT) for senior and middle level mangers providing a learning experience for enhancing the behavioural, managerial and supervisory competencies to successfully address the complex and competing job demands. Personal sharing and coaching is an important part of this programme.
- Executive Support Programme (ESP) for practicing Executive Support Officers (ESOs) to prepare them to take up leadership challenges through effective ways of dealing with people with confidence and enlisting meaningful collaboration and partnerships.
- Human Resources Management Training (HRMT) to broaden the human resource management perspectives of practicing/aspiring HR managers through sharing of concept, best practices and processes of HRM.
- Logical Framework Approach (LFA) Training. Programme for project managers and coordinators of NGOs and CBOs to enhance the competency of the participants in developing the LF for project planning.
- NGO Development and Management. Programme aimed at developing capacity of NGOs staff to acquire necessary knowledge and skills to manage and develop organisational capacity of NGOs.
- Supervisory Competency Development Programme (SCDP). A 5 days programme to assist in developing and enhancing Professional Behavioral and Management skills.
- Learning Support Programme (LSP) A 3- months learning programme for postgraduate students, working professionals, development practitioners and practicing or aspiring researchers to develop research competencies including critical analysis, professional report writing and presentation.
- Professional Skills for Managing Projects (PSMP) for Managers in development organisations. The training aimed to provide conceptual knowledge and applications skills in areas of project planning and analysis including scenario planning; leading and managing people; networking and coordination; managing resources and funds; managing project activities including critical path method; project review including monitoring and evaluation and project documentation.
- Human Resource Management Training (HRMT) aimed at broadening the human resource management perspectives of practicing/aspiring HR managers from different organisations, through sharing of concepts, best practices and processes of HRM
- Senior Executive Development Programme (SEDP) aimed at assisting senior managers to further enhance their performance through increased organisational awareness, communication and interpersonal skills as well as understanding of team dynamics.
- Competency Development Programme on Professional Consultancy Skills Development (PCDP) – an organisational and management consultancy skills development programme for working and potential consultants, managers, trainers and facilitators.
Outplacement (Job Search Skills) Trainings
- A 2-day Job Search Skill Training for the staff members of Vertical Shaft Brick Kiln (VSBK). November 2011
- Job Search Skills Training for the International staff members of the Save the Children- Sweden. August 2010
- Job on Search Skills Training for the National staff members of the Save the Children- Sweden. May 2010
- Job Search Skills Training for CONCERN Worldwide. December 2008
- Career Development Workshop for Embassy of United States of America. September 2008
- Job Search Skills Development Programme for the staff of UNFPA/CST. February 2008
- Designed and carried out outplacement programme for Nepal Australia Community Resource Management and Livelihood Project (NACRMLP). January 2006
- Outplacement programme for the Office of South Asian Region of SCR – UK (Oscar). July 2005
- Design and implementation of outplacement programme for Revenue Administration Support (RAS), an alliance of German Technical Cooperation (GTZ) and Danish International Agency (Danida). June 2005
- Design and implementation of outplacement programme to Safe Motherhood Support Programme (SSMP). May 2004
- Outplacement workshop for NGO/CBO Participatory Learning and Advisory Project (NPLAP). 2004
- Design and implementation of outplacement programme Care Nepal. July and December 2002
- Training Programmes on Job Search Skills & Entrepreneurial Orientation for Retrenched Employees of Care Nepal. July and December 2002